Saturday, January 15, 2005

Titan Beotch!

Ok so as the resident physicist I have to show an interest in Big Astronomy stories or I will face death by killing. Aparently a space exploration group in Europe sent a probe to land on Titan; one of Saturn's moons. Along with the probe they attached to it a Sony Erricson Camera Phone

Not really, but my camera phone takes pictures better than that. But Im not here to critisize. Where's my space probe, right? Im sure very soon they will be sending back better and better photos.
Today I cleaned my room.

It was nice to get somethings organized and combine a lot of junk into a box that I will store for eternity for no good reason.
Soon I am off to a snooty coffee shop or food market or something to read or listen to music. Tonight I will swing dance and proabably have a generally good time. My life couldn't be any more me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Reed said...

your room looks nice...TO SLEEP IN!

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home