Thursday, January 13, 2005

Just close your eyes till daylight comes...

Currently listening to: Brave Saint Saturn
I am finally starting to get a sense of the amount of work that I have to do this semester. It’s a trite daunting. I have one Nuclear Physics class, full time research expectations, as well as extra-curricular activities like Bible study and eating. Sleeping may very well have to take a hiatus this semester. But I probably say that every semester. Well my cries went answered and I got my “links” jank. My new cry is this: How do I get rid of this stupid underlining of everything? I am listening for suggestions. Maybe I should just break down and learn some html. Nah…
So here is the new Charlie’s blog poll: What is the best adjective to describe Charlie? Consider that you only get one word so it could be about appearance, personality, etc.
I await your responses with …um… something.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Reed said...

Exuberant.

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fustian

6:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

cuddly

And to remove the underline on the links you have to add this line to the CSS in the template:

text-decoration: none;

If you put this in the CSS:

a { text-decoration: none; }

That will remove all underlines in links as long as it isn't overridden anywhere else in the page.

8:39 PM  
Blogger InterestingPhysics said...

confrontational

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home