Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Booksxor!

So I just started and finished reading "Do androids dream of electric sheep?" By Phillip K. Dick. It is actually a really good read if you like science fiction at all. It’s funny... I don't consider myself a sci-fi nerd. I don't particularly like star trek. I've never cared to play D&D. In fact I might even be known to hold a certain amount of contempt for sci-fi nerds. But I have an appreciation for sci-fi and fantasy. I guess I’m a sci-fi snob. I am also currently reading Dune (I think I previously mentioned).
Now, until someone will please tell me how to do it, I must resort to putting this link here:
http://housexor.blogspot.com/
and that is pronounced "house-xor"
This is a community site between me and my old roommates and it is freaking hilarious. My old roommates had a little fun with a picture of me, and I would like to take this opportunity and thank them for the time and effort that they put into these pics. The star wars one is especially funny, (I love the added hair braid), but the Garfield and friends does Dallas one is my personal favorite. For those of you who don’t know, it is an inside joke referencing my college radio days. At any rate, enjoy the pictures at my expense.

Today I am at school. It is the first day of classes, and I am, as seen here, busy at my desk furiously solving the riddles of the universe…and writing this blog… also. Both. Simultaneously. I also want to give a shout out to Jesse K. He will show up in the links bar soon to be appearing when I figure it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home