Tuesday, December 28, 2004

(sigh)


Holy crap. I am so bored. At least i have books to get me through... Don't get me wrong. I have had a swell time being home and visiting with my folks. In fact, my pop just took me out and bought me a tiny 1 gig mp3 player. It is ultra sweet. I guess that I just miss space. My home is cramped. Its really hard to get away from everyone. I also wish more of my friends were home. There are some people here, but they are occupied most of the time... off with their signifigant others getting engaged as fast as they can. So here I am checking my email every 20 minutes as if someone was going to email me. At least my inbox is kept clean. Also, no one looks at this as far as I can tell. Im pretty sure that you have to sign your life away to leave a message which is probably why. Then there is good 'ol IM, of which I am the only survivor. So I am reading a book by George MacDonald called " Phantastes".

Ten points if someone can tell me how to confidently and correctly pronouce that. I would just assume to say "fan-ta-sees", but that seems like a stretch. In the book he spells "fantasy" , "phantasy" and , no, he is not a rapper. However, i just looked up those two words and they returned similar, yet different definitions. check for yourself. Fantasy vs. Phantasy. The book starts off slowly, but becomes really captivating. It is a well written book in my opinion.
Anyway, I think I am stuck here for one more day at least. So will someone, without telling me in advance, comment?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Reed said...

I made an account just to post this message. Cheer up, 31337 Kh4X0rphr3c!

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home