Thursday, December 23, 2004

Jesse made me do it.

Well, I've been personally threatend with bodily hard if i don't update this. So I will. Things are going pretty well for me of late. I have a "romantic interest" who doesn't know that I have this blog (thankfully) and also doesn't know any of my friends who might know that I have this blog. I won't give any details here, but she is a pretty lady.
In other news, I just recently finished taking my second set of qualifying exams. I feel pretty confident that I passed them. It is strange; I feel more confident that I didn't fail them, then I feel like I passed them. That might only make sense to you if you are still in school. Me being the humble humor genious that I am, came up with this:

Koala-fires. Then basically you take a picture of a cute koala, and a picture of some flames and photoshop and well... Well I don't have photoshop, so I had to actually burn a koala bear to death for the sake of the humor. But I talked it over with the bear and he said it was worth it.
Lets see... anything else? Oh yeah. I am at home right now in suffolk, VA

-- self proclaimed peanut capitol of the world-- visiting family and friends for Christmas. Its odd. People seem less polite here than in Chapel hill, but I swear I remember saying the same thing when I moved from harrisonburg to Chapel hill... and I dont remember noticing a difference when I moved from suffolk to harrisonburg. Either i am becoming more sensative, or suffolk is going downhill. It's also durring the holiday rush... and to be fair the impoliteness was received in Chesapeake. At any rate, it is good to be home and see the fam. I suppose i still haven't done any christmas shopping yet. (yikes)

I recently bought Zao's latest release "the Funeral of God". It kicks large quantities of butts. They should have titled it " We decided to not suck on this album", but i think they were going for something more controversial. They all still love Jesus (according to the credits and lyrics) though i am sure that there are those that will not forgive the title. I don't know enough to get into a defensive argument for their title. Maybe they just wanted something controversial. I think that it is more likely that they are making a statement of some kind. A funeral is a ceremony observing the death of someone. It could be a statement about how we are observing the removal of God from our country. Anyway, its all speculation. At some point Jesse will tell me how to add pictures to this blog, and I will start illustrating it. It will be great.
there. that ought to hold you.
Charlie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home