Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Blogging is not so bad...

Ok, fine world. I give in. Here is stuff about me that no one will read or care about.
Im working on a test right now, and its not seeming too bad. Im in a "charlie mood" as my friends might say which mostly resembles depression. Aww, but im not here to cheer you down, but to cheer you up! This can be accomplished by adding exclamation points to the ends of many sentences! In fact, just adding two or more makes one feel as if the tone of this blog wasn't "a cry for help"!!!!
No, but seriously. How bout this election? (silence... crickets chirping) I can't wait until its finally over... in January. By then the people on the side of the losing end will have hopefully stopped their bitching and have settled for clever bumper stickers and t shirts that say "don't blame me I voted to kill you" or something like that. Then for the next four years we will hear about how much better so and so would have done things, and so on.
My prediction: Bush wins the popular vote, Bush wins the election. and if im wrong, im sure there will be a comercial about how I kill babies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home