Sunday, December 26, 2004

It's snowing

Hey everybody,
Its snowing.

I love the snow. Its really coming down out here too. The only thing that sucks about it, is that it once again banishes me to my home.

Well. Anyway, im well fed, and I will probably make a collosal snowman. One that will eat my nephew... naw im just kidding... maybe.
Update: Ok so, we got like over a foot of snow. I don't even remember there being a prediction! Its cool though. I dig it. I went out driving in the snow today...

I've had better ideas. Nothing bad happened to me, but here's a tip. When your car, like mine, has no wheel drive in regular conditions... call a friend with a truck.
Some friends and I ended up making a collosal snowman.

we put a sad face on him because it was funny...

Cap the day off with a beautiful sunset, and Bam! You have just enjoyed a snowday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home