Sunday, January 02, 2005

Mixing Business and Pleather.

Well, its here. 2005 or 2KV for you hip latin users. I am back in Chapel Hill, and the weather is beautiul. Nothing like going from a foot of snow to 60 degree days. These are strange times. Well as promised I have crappy camera phone pics for you. One is of my parents.

They are looking good to me for a couple of 60 year olds.(heh heh).
Looks like i might not be publishing any more schminegan's dimention for a while... at least until i can find a simple and reliable way to get them into a computer. I may try a hand at computer drawing them, but we'll see.
Recently I had the oportunity to go to a UNC basketball game. Two of them in fact.
I got pretty good seats thanks to my roomate's girlfriend. Kevin F. went to one with me, and my neighbor went to the other. They were fun. In each one we won like 100 to 50. UNC's B-ball team is pretty good this year.
For new years I went to a little place in raleigh called Ri-Ra's. It was a fancy pub with a cover band that played all night. It was quite nice in fact.
Tomorrow will be my debut back to school. This semester my rich father will come back to college with me, join the diving team, do the tripple lindy, date a professer while getting the best of her snobby boyfriend... Man! that would make a great movie... if only Rodney Dangerfield wasn't dead... too soon?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. I hope you had fun on New Year's. I had to spend it WITH MY FREAKIN FAMILY. I hope you're happy. Laugh it up, jerks.
-Grover

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home