Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Who ordered the large snowman?

Well, I just could not contain myself. One big snowman wasn't enough. This one I made all by myself... a testement to my lack of friends.

well anyway, this one was almost too easy to make. Once the snow begins to melt, it can't help but stick together. Today is my sister's 27 birthday, so happy birthday to her! It is also the last day that I will be spending in VA. Tomorrow, i will be heading back to Chapel Hill. It looks like my good friend Kevin F. will be joining me for New years. Woo-ha! That should be a fun time. Too bad I wont have my parents camera anymore and therefore wont be able to post good pictures. I will post some camera phone shots perhaps but, that will only take one so far. Maybe I will just bite the bullet and get a real camera. Soon... Well, nothing special has happend to me yet. I just wanted to post this snowman pic. Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is the best snowman I have ever seen...I swear it!

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home