Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Sick sick sick.

Well, I am officially sick. I mean i guess. If you count barfing a few times, then yes. And to make matters better, I am at work. Well, calling what I do work might offend some. But I am at Duke at my desk with lots of work potential. Something must have happend to me on new years. I was around a lot of strangers and smoke, so that might have something to do with my cough. I don't remember coughing this bad for a while. You know, the kind where it feels like someone is belt sanding your lungs... Anyway, I am glad to be getting back in the swing of things. I hope to be full on ready when school starts. Its hard to be so optimistic when you are feeling so ill. I thought about drawing a picture in paint about how sick i feel, but alas, my computer doesn't have paint. Who knows why? And you can forget about drawing in photoshop. Lets hope that this passes.
Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Get better, Chuxor!

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home