Friday, January 07, 2005

OMGLOLBBQ!

Does anyone else hate IM abrevs? Just me? ok. I am at work and I am so freaking bored. My advisor contacted other people today and wanted them to contact me to tell me that I should come in and work here at Duke. Well guess what. I am here, and he is not and I can't find the people that he wanted me to work with today so I'm just wasting valuable time. Well my time is not that valuable. But it is still unpleasent. I just feel like I am spinning my wheels here. I sometimes (like now) feel like I don't know what I am doing here and like I don't know what I want to do with my life. It doesn't help that I can't shake this sickness. Its making me feel down all the time. Boo hoo. Well, im gonna go fall asleep while operating Heavy nuclear machinery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home