Sunday, January 09, 2005

Well well well.

Well, I want to learn how to add a 'Links' section to my sidebar over here. I have noticed that just about everybody and their brother has one but me. Thanks a lot easy push button publishing. Anyway, I just had myself a nap that lasted too long, and boy are my arms tired. I am thinking about taking an inventory of my life. The thought crossed my mind today that I probably have so much stuff that I don't even know that I have, or that I would be surprised by the shear quantity of useless stuff that I have. Also, it would be a good time for me to throw out / sell anything that is not wanted. It would be hard to know where to begin.
I am finding that writing begets writing. I am feeling more and more inspired to write more things. Some verse, and some letters are all I have really written, but I think about short stories, songs, books, etc.
I have begun recently to read Dune. I finally had person #2005 tell me that I should read it, and besides, when a book proclaims itself as "Science fiction's Supreme Masterpiece", it seems it'd be hard to go wrong. I am only 25 pages into this ~500 pager, but I'll give you the cliff notes version so that you don't have to read for yourself. So far, there is a hero, who should have been a girl, and a villian who pisses off his servant and vice versa. There's more to it, but I'm not really going to do that.
Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home