Friday, January 14, 2005

Album of the day!

Reliant K. MMHMM
I bought this amazing album yesterday on the recomendation of one jesse K. This album is fantastic. Take Coldplay, Ben folds, NOFX, MxPx, and kill them... because this band is better than all of them. If you like things like good music when you are listening to music then you will like this album. If you don't like this album then you proabably should stop breathing because you are wasting my precious air.
I will still reiterate that Zao's "the Funeral of God" is perhaps the best metal album i've enjoyed in a while.
What a day. Lots of sleep last night didn't make me feel much better. I've had less drama in a day, but thats what I get.
One of these days I will get serious about working. For now, I'm gonna just play squash and go to class and be my confrontational, fustias, exuberent, cuddly self.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Reed said...

I love you charlie. feel better?

6:40 PM  
Blogger Jesse said...

glad you like the K! They really are great these days...

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home