Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Oh! the work...

Woke up late today.
I guess I can still afford to do that every once in a while. The funny thing is that I am actually doing real work now, and I would prefer to get a full day in! Upon re-reading that last statement I question its comical value. At any rate, its tuesday and that means that I am here at Duke U. Or Dook as we lovingly refer to it as Tar Heels. Just wakin up and getting ready to work the day away. I am pretty excited about the stuff that I did yesterday... I mean... I was celebrating civil rights.
I would tell all of my faithful blog reader (thats not a typo) about the "exciting" things that I am doing here, but that would just make you want to kill yourself with bored agony. And you have a family to support. So suffice to say-- I love black people! Show me the money!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home