Saturday, January 07, 2006

Here is Apple: King of the Juice

I haven't uploaded any new pictures to my flickr account, however, I did finnally figure out how to give myself a recognizable url. Now, The title was just something I thought of that was funny and also completely unrelated.

But hey, why waste a post? I'll go ahead and tell you all about my new online store where I will creat highly personalized items that are marketable to only a handful of people in the world (namely me and my friends, and allow you to buy them -- not knowing why in the world you would want to). You will understand when you see the products or product as I should say for the moment. However, if any of you decides that this is a good gift idea for your family and friends then i want to hear about it. for tax purposes.
The first (and only so far) item is this:
FRONT:

BACK:

anyway. Its for my parents. You can always get one if you want to, but your folks might think you were wierd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home