Monday, January 02, 2006

Comedy Platinum... in Mint Condition.

Imagine Comedy white gold-- the mixture of comedy gold and comedy platinum-- smothered in comedy diamonds--made into a boat that sails only on comedy black gold-- crude comedy oil-- and you have Schminegan's Dimention. This was a comic strip that I would make during physics seminars back at JMU. Last year I recreated some of them. Today, I found many forgotten orignials that were so funny that I now have to wear a colostomy bag. I'll spare you the details. Here's the rub. I don't have a usable scanner so I will have to find some appropriate way to make computer versions of these bad boys without betraying their awesomeness in anyway. If you have sugestions I'd be happy to take them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Reed said...

I love these.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home