Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The computer is dead, Long live the computer.

Well, dead isn't the most accuate word. Blind might be more appropriate. The Screen on my laptop went dim. In a lighted room I can make out the screen just barely. (i would have thought that i might best see it in a dark room, but not so.) So everything else seems to be ok. This is just another sign that It might be time for me to think about investing into a new computer. In the mean time, I will need to get this ancient adding machine of mine fixed, and so if any of you know of a place I should look at to get it fixed, or a place I should NOT go to then I would find this information very welcome. Your sympathies and charitible donations can be sent to my Paypal Account and a memorial service will be announced when the time is right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home