Monday, May 16, 2005

Look, I'm a little slow alright....

So if you aren't using Mozilla Firefox by now, you are even slower than me. But Don't worry. You can get it by clicking the link above. Why get it? Becuase it is free, and it is arguably better than IE or Netscape, and it has Adblock. Adblock is a really neat plug-in that allows you to Block annoying flash and banner adds ... really any kind of adds. And its super simple to use. After a few weeks, you will be basically add-free. Now, I realize that I have friends that are in advertising so I hope that they aren't offended. But this is a really cool little thing. Now, IE or Netscape might have something like this, but they represent the man. And the more that people embrace free software, the better. Thats my little ad for Adblock. Word of mouth. the way advertising should be.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Reed said...

Charlie, I couldn't read most of your post because I use Firefox and it blocked most of it out.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home