Thursday, May 12, 2005

Coolest Jacket in the History of Cool Jackets.

As my roomate has been preparing to move out (sniff tear) he has been going through his things and taking somewhat of an inventory. He heas been finding numerous things that he had forgotten owning one of which being a brown leather jacket. Now, it was apparent to me that this jacket was either intended for a motorcyclist, or michael jackson in the 80's. The only thing keeping it from being either of these things was its intensely repulsive color. Its the color of clay or perhaps... well... I won't go there for once, but you know what i am talking about. (im talking about poop). Anyway, New camera + awesome jacket = this:

Now, this having some context didn't look to bad, so we thought... What about some posed action shots?

Ahh yes... I remember that time that I was being chased by a bunch of Yakuza ninja bikers... through the grass... and my friend had my camera... you can't see it, but i just punched a guy so hard that he and his bike are just out of frame... too bad really. With out the guy there, it looks like i am posing for a picture when in fact, I am punching a yakuza ninja biker into oblivion. Thats all for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Reed said...

Dude, that jacket is totally going to rule if you ever go into a controlled slide.

12:41 PM  
Blogger InterestingPhysics said...

Or if I ever go into a gay bar. Or perhaps 80's dance club...

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Women Leather Jackets Online said...

nice jacket
Leather Jacket

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home