Friday, May 06, 2005

zoom zoom

So... Here is a picture of my friend brian.

Now feature that I found on my camera was called "STM" mode. I thought "no..." but sure enough i zoomed in on brian to see this.


Im still working on zooming in on jimmy. Other than that i am just kinda bored now. I went out to the pit (for non UNCer's, the pit is a central campus area thats usually full of people) with my guitar. I am trying to get over my fear of playing in front of people by myself. It was nice because there weren't a lot of people out there (today being the friday durring finals week), and most of them just ignored me. Maybe soon i'll work my way up to singing and playing. Like the last post said, i finished my nuke exam today and I feel pretty good about it. I kinda feel like "now what?" Lots of my friends are gone or are going out of town this weekend. I'll find something to do im sure.
Maybe I will work on that photo album like i said I would. Give me suggestions for fun evenings.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Reed said...

Charlie, download "Amy" from Carbomb's ACR site and get learning! It's the perfect seranading song.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home