Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Its here!

So i actually did get my camera on monday, and i have been taking pictures ever since.
here is one of me with my camera

Now, if you've been reading you know that I've been going on and on about the zoom function. Well today I was a duke...

now, do you see the guy sitting on the steps of duke? Here is a picture standing in the same spot but zoomed in.

now, by "guy" i suppose that I mean "totally androgynous creature" but whatever.
Anyway, I think that I might set up a photo album sometime where I just put everything, but I'll still put the good stuff here... for all 5 of you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Reed said...

dude, that zoom is SIK!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Incredibly Fat Man said...

Those really are some nice shots. My totally unsarcastic congratulations on a fine purchase.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is that totally androgynous creature wearing capri tights?

10:13 PM  
Blogger InterestingPhysics said...

i don't know? capri tights, or stretched high waters?

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home