Monday, April 18, 2005

Pocket Change Movie: 5 thumbs.

Two stars up, even. Bravo! Big thanks to Tim for taking so many months out of his life to make this movie. Big thanks to Heather, his wife for enduring the effort. Big thanks to Jesse and Miranda for hosting the premier. Big thanks to Grover for being one of my lifelong best friends even though I am selfish. Big thanks to Luke for his commitment to the band and for laughing at everything that I said, even when it was sad. And another round of Thanks, praises and adulations to all my band mates for helping to make the PC years the best of my life.

Pocket Change
1995 - 2001

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PC started in 1995.

"quality punk since 1995"

8:14 AM  
Blogger InterestingPhysics said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the DVD recently and PC rocks!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home