Monday, April 04, 2005

Augh!!!!! Good Grief!

So the kite eating tree devoured my kite this past sunday. Next thing I know, Lucy is pulling the ball out from under me as I try to kick it, and my dog is writting mystery novels. Other than that, my weekend was pretty good. Dancing, UNC game, Ultimate frisbee, etc.
Tonight will be the final NCAA tournament game. I can't remember which schools are in the championship game... was it your school? .... hmmmm No... not your school... Oh wait thats right... MY school is in the championship game. The UNC tarheels will square off against the Illinois... um... inbred hicks? I know nothing about Illinois. The state is kinda shaped like an ear of corn... I mean , how rediculous is that? Sorry Illinois, but if you want to compete, get yourself a new state shape. I call tonights game to be UNC : infinity factorial, Illinois: 0. Also, all the illinois players will foul out of the game, and even though the refs have been paid off in advance by Illinois, UNC will still win by said score becuase Illinois won't even shoot the ball. In fact, the ball will probably never be on thier side of the court. We'll see....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home