Saturday, March 26, 2005

Easter

Well, tomorrow is Easter, and I am glad that it is here. It was my sin that put Jesus to death... more so than the Jews or the Romans. As I get closer to 25 years of age, I understand more and more how really believing that Jesus died to save me, and was resurrected so that I might be resurrected will and should change how I live my life. Jesus' life was certainly important. But his life alone is just an unattainable example by my own means. It was his suffering and death ... and most importantly, his resurrection that set Him apart from mere teachers or prophets. I am forever grateful and indebted to Jesus for the healing He has brought to my life.


Isaiah 53:5 - But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home