Monday, March 14, 2005

thanks for the free parking...

So recently JMU has been harrassing my family and sending letters threatening to send a collections agency after us. Why, you ask? Because of a parking ticket that I may or may not have gotten in 2000. According to a guy on the the phone, the ticket was issued to a car with a different license plate that was similar to mine. Their high tech-erey only took 5 years to match the unpaid ticket to me. Now, the guy was nice enough to not make a big deal about it, and just void it when I called since I haven't been a student there since 2002, but there was never anything very convincing told or shown to me to prove that this was even a ticket issued to me. Now I have the special case of having worked for parking services at JMU durring the year in question. Im pretty sure I would have known about getting a ticket. Anyway, I did not in this case get either Grovered, or Melissa'd.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katerina Papadopoulos said...

STUMBLED ONTO YOUR BLOG AND THOUGHT I'D SAY, "HI".

BTW, i bet that ticket wasn't even yours.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home