Sunday, March 13, 2005

Wedding Photos.

So here is my beautiful niece Jessica, and me at her wedding reception.

It was one of the best weddings from a guys point of view that I have ever been to. The wedding itself consisted of the vows, lighting a candle, and a scripture reading. This took all of 10 minutes. Then everything was over, and everyone went to the reception where we ate great food, and the wedding party danced and had a good time. The picture above is at the reception. Here are other pictures from the wedding.

Here is Jess, and her father, my brother, Bill.

Here is me and my two grandmothers, Mable (right) and Susan (left)


After the wedding, I got up with my friend Luke. It was really good to see him, and its a shame that I didn't get a photo. Oh well.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Mekong Riverkeeper said...

I like how you have to total grandma smile down to a science. It's like one of those smiles that says, I'm the nicest boy EVER!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home