Saturday, March 05, 2005

swung danced.

So last night I went to a swing dance as I am wont to do. Like usual it was pretty awesome. This happend to be a dance that was on UNC's campus. I am used to going to Dances in Durham, where the people there usually have a little more experience. It didn't take long to find some ladies who knew what they were doing, however, and a good night was had by all.
All this recent blogging exchanges between carbauja, Matt, Chuck, and me have left me exhausted. Our exchanges have been mostly civil which is good. Getting a little excited durring a debate isn't bad. Anyway, Im going to cut back a little on the blogging. I hope I am anyway. Its consuming me too much, and especially now that I need to be getting some work done. Im trying to finish up this masters by may! If I don't, its not a big deal, but its my goal right now.
Tonight, i may be going to see some indian dancing at an event called Bhangra Sutra.

It looks like it may be pretty cool. Some of my former students are in it. Look at me, all cultured and stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Incredibly Fat Man said...

I'm sure the dancing was awesome, but holy geez oh pete did a blind leper with no hands make that flyer?

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home