Wednesday, February 23, 2005

hump day.

What a stupid name for Wednesday. I mean right guys? anyway, Its wednesday, durring my lunch hour, and here I sit, homework finished, ready for the day ahead... mostly. If you don't normally, let me encourage you to check out some photos at the HouseXor blog. I think they are the funniest darn thing that I have ever seen. I should know, I made...er photographed them myself. Not much is going on with me right now. Although, im extrordinarily busy at the same time. How is it that I can feel both swamped and bored at the same time? Its a physics problem for sure. Let me also encourage those who think science should be cooler to check this out... this movie (its about 4 Megs) I won't ruin it for you, but basically it proves that science is cool... much cooler than you, or whatever you do, unless you do science.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home