Monday, February 07, 2005

I must have been on crack...

Seriously, i can't believe I sent out one of those super-queer emails. If you got one, delete it before reading it. Don't respond; stop being my friend if that's what it takes.
You see, really i would never do such a thing, but I was going for that ironic humor where you're like "WTHeck?" and then im like "Gotcha!" Doesn't it all make more sense now? By the way, so my page loads faster now, and I really like the opening the song in a new window, but on my computer (and maybe its just mine) the song pops up, automatically plays, then it mutes the audio for like a second, and then continues to play. If i stop it and play ot from the begining, it plays like normal. Can one, pray tell, tell me how i can avoid this prob? I'd guess it would go away if i could stop it from auto playing in the new window, but i tried somethings that didn't work. help me if you have insight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Incredibly Fat Man said...

The pause is probably your computer basically going "Crap!" when you go from doing something rather laid back like browsing to something more processor intense like listening to an MP3. Either that or it's just playing faster than it downloads and it stops to catch up.

As to the opening when you load the page...hmmm...do have a pop up encourager installed?

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home