Friday, January 28, 2005

friday.

Well the weekend is here and I have nothing to show for it. Maybe a certain J.K. will read this and say "hey! Charlie should come over this weekend and feed me digitaly" to which i would say... sure. Holy cold. It was about 15 degrees outside this morning. This seems alot worse if you are a dumb kid on a scooter going 30. Here are some thumbnails of my scooter...
Mine is the silver and green one (obviously) and you can tell that it is similar to the honda metropolitan II that it is parked next to. They're like fraternal twins baby.
Thankfully i just got a new helmet that sheilds my entire face from the wind. Thankfully this helmet has an anti-fog coating on the shield. Its pretty amazing.
I can't win with this scooter. I tried to tell some girl about it, and she thought that i was talking about the kind that you pump with your leg, or a razor scooter but with a motor. Stuff like that exist, but thats not what I have. Anyway, her confused picture caused many minutes of laughing enjoyment for her at my expense. Anyway, Im peacing out. God be with Iraq this sunday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Charlie, that's a pretty sweet looking ride you got there. I've read your blog thingy somewhat regularly and it seems like you're doing well, hope that's the case. If you're ever up in the Northern VA area visiting the crew, give me a shout, it's been too long my friend. - Jason Garbersonvillestein

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home