Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Song of the week... And a POLL!

Week? that's so... regular and organized. I like song of the indescriminenet amount of time better. This times song is Victoria by a band called "The Falls Lost" My friends Wes and Cory leggett introduced me to these guys. They are pretty sweet. I think they are from SC, and i would guess that they have a pretty obvious website. lets guess http://www.thefallslost.com
anyway, Thats enough plugging. Im not here to sell band t-shirts. Not anymore anyway. Today i start my career as a tutor. We'll see how long that lasts. It should be great. Teaching without the grading! What more could I ask for? So here is the new poll... everyone must answer. Should charles go to Lima, Peru for a couple weeks this summer, or West Africa for a few weeks? We report, you decide, fair and balanced, only one internet blog has real journal entries, and more slogans than any other weblog. Chax News Channel. Thats why we're No. 1.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

West Africa dude

8:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Peru. Africa is soooo overdone.

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear Iowa at the end of August is lovely.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home