Thursday, February 17, 2005

Light speed.

Did you know that things can travel faster than the speed of light? Its true. However, its only true when light travel through a material. Nothing has been shown to move faster than light in vacuum. When something moves faster than light in a medium, it gives off more light... cherenkov radiation. It is to light what a "sonic boom" is to sound. (incidnetally, a sonic boom occurs when an object travel faster than the speed of sound in air.)
All this so say, I feel like my week is moving so very fast. I am so busy all the time, and I just don't know what happend. Its not all bad. It feels somewhat productive. I just hope that I can pencil in a nap or two by this weekend. Well, if I could type any more, i wouldn't be busy would i?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home