Thursday, March 03, 2005

McTooth Says-- Take Care of Your Teeth


The tooth pictured here is holding a sign that says the title of this post. So here I am at the dentist office...

Not the most pleasent experience. Lets just say that I am now looking into getting dental insurance before going back. Just this visit cost me almost $2oo. and that was after a $50 bucks off deal. Well, the 2 hour appointment started at 1:00... I didn't have lunch before hand, so I am starving now, but have plans for dinner at like 6:00... so I'll probably starve till then. I guess I didn't expect him to say "Hey Charles, for not seeing a dentist in 5 years, your teeth are great", but I didn't expect him to shudder with fear while examining my X-rays and bury his face into his hands before looking up at the sky, tears in his eyes, pleading with God to "spare such a young one" as myself. Oh well, whats done is done.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So were there cavities?!?!

9:18 AM  
Blogger InterestingPhysics said...

sadly yes.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how does one manage to get a picture of oneself at the dentist's office?

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home