Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Funny....

This is me feeling pretty awesome after having sucessfully ran with the bulls... and totally imasculating them.
This is me today. Just happy to be alive.
Its funny, I've never been tested for being OCD or anything like that. I imagine everybody is a little OC. One way I have found myself to be so is this blog. I put a counter on it a while back and it got up to like 400 or so. However, it was counting everytime that I came to the page right? So I got this new better counter that seems to be really neat and give me all these stats and tell me from where you came to this page... and so on. The real feature, is that it never counts when I come to the page now. So this new counter is up to like 8. Which isn't so strange or anything because I have only had it on there for like a day. But it really makes me wonder how inflated the 400 number was. Probably like 200 of it was me. Which is HILARIOUS. to me and to the 3 people that will ever see this... and to them its actually not Hillarious.

3 Comments:

Blogger Incredibly Fat Man said...

Charlie, you can be assured that hilarity did indeed ensue.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That facial hair is HOT!

11:32 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Reed said...

Now turn it into a handlebar mustache. For me.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home