Friday, March 11, 2005

Getting Married this weekend...

My NIECE that is. How about that to make a 24 year old feel more like a quarter of a century old. That's right folks, my lovely niece, age 19 (?), will be joined to some guy in holy matrimony this weekend. I've never met the guy, so I will have to give him the benefit of the doubt. Its hard to bless or dissuade kids in love. Im perhaps better off not having married my college sweetheart (I say perhaps at the risk that she'll see this...); on the other hand, it could have worked because with God all things are possible. I might have bet on the camel and the needle in this case.
Well, my neck still hurts from the concert wednesday night. (boo hoo.) But, it is getting better. I am going to download the rest of the concert footage from Jesse's site, and host it myself. Jesse, if you would like you can link to it on your site. I find that it makes for easier, faster downloads.
This sunday I will be seeing a grammy award (winning/nominated?) African childrens choir and the newsboys. I've never seen either, but they will be performing for free at a friend's church in durham. it looks like it will be good.


P.S. Check the last post for more videos of the concert.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"she'll"? I thought I was your college sweetheart!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home