Thursday, March 10, 2005

Zao Rocked me so hard, I almost threw up.

Thats correct. Super Rockers Zao nearly cause this fellow to vomit due to excessive rocking... On their first song. Im not even kidding. Now, I must disclose that I was dehydrated, and had just eaten before the show. Durring the middle of their first song, I thought that I was having a heart attack. By the third song, I had to go to the back and get me some water... and potentially throw up. I didn't barf thankfully, and the water help me rock out till the end of the show. It was really awesome. Not only is Zao super tight, but they played all their best songs. This morning, I am almost fully recovered from the show. My neck is a little stiff, but that will heal. I took the liberty of downloading some of the show footage from a PAINFULLY slow host in order to make them available on a painfully faster host. Thanks to Jesse K (see sidebar) for the footage. Man, I gotta get me a freakin camera. Anyway, All the bands really rocked. I got to see Open Hand (kinda Queens of the stone age-ish im told) Siani Beach (Metal Hardcore), Zao (rock your face off metal), and Juliana Theory (Wussy emo, but I like it). I missed Takeover UK who were proclaimed by the other bands to be the most metal band ever. All the band I saw were really good. I got to talk to Daniel from Zao after the show, and I mentioned that I was once in a band who played with Zao shortly after the realease of 'Blood and Fire...' He said he remembered that show, and thought that he had is on tape somewhere. It was kinda cool to talk to him, and I wish that I could have stayed around afterward, and talked some more, but my friend that came with me had to take a test this morning, so i wanted to get him home.
Anyway, going to this show further comfirmed that I love to rock out, and need to be in a band again before I die.
Here are some of the clips that Jesse took.




1 Comments:

Blogger Incredibly Fat Man said...

I see you used the "suck big balls" codec. Good choice.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home