Thursday, March 31, 2005

Dentist part 2: the Reckoning

the Reckoning? What would that even mean? Is that even proper grammer? No no no... I call this whole post into question.

Today I will sadly be going to the dentist to have teeth drilled. "Sadly" because I have no dental insurance, so this will cost me an arm and a tooth, and because Im not into having my face drilled upon. I was told that I might be able to reduce the cost of the proceedure by asking for no novacain... Im gonna ask about that just to see if its true. I don't believe that I would ever try to save money by letting someone drill into my un-numbed face. Tuesday I flew a kite. I will try to post some pictures as my frined Larry was out there with me and Vincent and was photographing the whole thing just so we would have an alibi.... i mean proof... um... for posterity? Anyway, If you haven't already, Check out the trailer from a few posts back. I have also updated the Song for your trouble (see sidebar) . Same band different song. And please people... how about some feedback? Am i gonna have to beg? Is that what I am doing right now? But you know, if I ask questions or something, you could answer them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home