Saturday, April 02, 2005

El Tango.... y cash?

Ahh sylvester stalone. Last night I went Tango dancing for the first time in a while. It was pretty cool, although there weren't very many people there, so i am glad that I had a partner I knew who could show me some moves. I think it only sounds scandalous to dance with your frined's fiance. At any rate, it gave me the reaffirmed desire to join the ballroom dance club at UNC. First of all, the club is free! So its a free lesson every monday night. Second, dancing is so much fun... when you aren't worried about what you look like (im my case). But the more dancing I learn, the less I'll care about what I look like, the better dancer I'll become. This is starting to remind me of a Movie idea I once had called "Fancy-free" where dancing was outlawd, and yet throbbing techno music is constantly played over loud speakers on the streets... but I danced anyway... BECAUSE I GOTS TO! It was a classic tale of a wild romp where I put the system on trial... I give it 3.5 stars. But those are AGB stars. (Asymptotic Giant Branch)... so .... I think we all know what that means... in terms of solar masses its really quite goo....ANYWAY, its a saturday and I am going to the gym since i have been delinquent this week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Reed said...

I wish you could have been there when I pitched Fancy Free to my SMAD class with Carbomb dancing next to me all the while.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home