Monday, April 11, 2005

Undercover fratboy


What happened to me. I've changed. I used to be cool. I got my mp3 player goin, my trendy shades, my visor... Oh dear. It must be a ruse. Yes. I have infact attempted to penetrate the seeming underbelly of greek life. More on that later.
So I am a small time away from buying a sony vaio laptop for myself. I ask anyone who reads this to please PLEASE PLEASE give me your advice... and your credientials. we'll say you should rate yourself on a scale of 0 to 10, 0 being an art-history major, and 10 being Dr. Sony Vaio.
In other news, I found out a month too late that I could have had some dentist work done for free by the university. Or at least for greatly reduced cost. I knew this to an extent, but not as concretely as I know now. Oh well, I didn't want that $600 dollars anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Reed said...

Are you on rollerblades in that picture? I sure hope so.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home