Sunday, April 10, 2005

Dance Dance: Reloded

You might have to think about that title for a second to get the joke. I'll give you a hint: Its a parody of Dance Dance Revolution, and the Matrix Trilogy; you see, the sequal to "the matrix" was matrix: reloaded, while the last movie in the series was matrix: revolutions. So you see, what I did was combine the two things in a way that was quite clever... clever to the point of you laughing out loud. Then I explained the joke further adding to the comic value of this whole discourse. Now I will pause as you continue to laugh.













...







(the dots indicate that I am pausing)




...


There. That should have been enough time for you to get that comedy well out of your system.
On with the post!
Last night I swing danced. ( I seriously thought about ending the post here, purely for comedy's sake, except that I had such a good time, I wanted to elaborate.)
Last night was exceptional. I seem to be having exponetially more fun each time I dance. The equation would look something like this:
Fun = (weight/age)^N *e^(i*E*t/hbar)
where "N" is the average number of times that I go dancing in a month. Don't worry about that exponetial factor. That just something we physicists throw into equations all "willy-nilly" just to say that the expression evolves with time, and that fun is quantized.
The groups that I came with included ~8 girls and ~4 guys. I danced for almost every song, trying to evenly distribute my dance flava to all the fly honies in our group. In summary, I had an awesome time. Guys, learn how to dance. Just not better than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home