Tuesday, April 05, 2005

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

UNC IS NUMBER ONE! ALL OTHERS ARE NUMBER 2 OR LOWER!

After the sweet sweet tarheel victory I and 50000 of my closest friends went to franklin street to celebrate. Though I did not participate in the celebratory vandalism, I did get some crappy shots of it with my camera phone.


It was a great game and I hope you got to see it. Never a doubt.
Things I saw and heard tonight that stood out from other nights:
  • A guy on a bike pulling a presumably stolen push lawn mower.
  • Seconds after winning, going outside to hear an entire group of townhouses rejoicing.
  • huge bonfires in the middle of normally busy streets
  • over 50,000 people
All in all a good night to be a TarHeel!

2 Comments:

Blogger Incredibly Fat Man said...

My wife from IL assures me that UNCs win was only due to shady refs and blatant cheating. Are you calling my wife a liar?

9:10 AM  
Blogger InterestingPhysics said...

I don't have to. The facts speak for themselves. But I will. Ahem...
Your wife... she is a liar. and a thief. and writes sentence fragments. and i don't.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home