Thursday, April 07, 2005

all my jewish friends: challah back at me!

What a limited audience. I must admit, I don't have many jewish friends (for no particular reason)... even fewer who know about this site. This is really an aural joke. you know... like I am a rapper saying "holla" (which by the way, is how you pronouce the word above.) For those that don't know "challah" is an, often braided, bread served on jewish sabbaths. It's very tasty.

Anyway, Its thursday night, and I am here at school just trying to make my way through the universe. Really I am trying to motivate myself to finish my masters presentation, but I am easily distracting myself. If only I didn't have to be here with myself. Then I couldn't distract me. Well onward with work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I appreciate the nearly exclusive post. Challah is indeed quite delicious. Baruch atah adonai, eloheinu melech haolam, hamotzi lechem min haaretz. I'll let you figure that one out,

Il Stofferahnino

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home