Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Congratulations 1000th or so customer!!!

Hey there sport/chica. You are (or are close to being) the 1000th person to visit my blog since the addition of this counter. Now, of course by 1000 person to visit, i mean you are the person to have tripped the counter over to 1000. I know good and well that a total of 7 people ever have actually come back to this blog. But you have within you the responsibility to leave a comment along with some proof that you in fact were the 1000th person to visit my blog. Might I suggest using the print screen function.
As to the previous posts, I am glad that you all like my camera. I like it too. Now, can one of you out there who is web savvy please help me to make an awesome online photo album? That would be not only sick, but tight... and subsequently cyber-awesome. I hope to have some free time soon so as to take mind-blowingly jangus-manking shots of all of God's creation.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Reed said...

ofoto.com isn't a horrible photo album (free hosting), but I'm sure someone can find you a better one.

How good is that zoom, anyway? Can you take a picture of me in my bed from Chapel Hill? I'll be sitting still, smiling all day. Just let me know when you've taken the picture. I'll leave my window open.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Incredibly Fat Man said...

If you've got your own web space, Picasa will make a web photo album I think.

http://www.picasa.com/

Jimmy, I'll be a your window in mere moments.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Reed said...

I wish, on all accounts

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home