Monday, May 09, 2005

fortunes and head nods...

Today as I was eating alone at the chinese restaurant, the meal was endded with usual fortune cookie. This was my fortune:

Too bad it wasn't a traditional chinese buffet/ seder dinner. At least then I could have said that Elijah loved me.
On to head nods... I have unknowingly become a part of a clique in the motorcycle community. Now, a scooter community, I could understand. But, aparently, the owner of any two wheeled machine from the roughest Harley to scooters that I laugh at are in this little group. Whenever we see each other riding our respective bikes, we give the slight but noticeable head nod indicating that we aprove of this persons willingness to significantly increase the liklihood of death on the road. This is the closest thing to being in a universal non-religious brotherhood that I've ever experienced. Meh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mother says you better wear a helmet and no tattoos unless of
course its Herb Villachez which is probably before your time. To help you
remember - Boss - Da Plane, Da Plane...

12:07 PM  
Blogger Incredibly Fat Man said...

Herve...his first name was Herve.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home