Saturday, May 07, 2005

Photo Galary

Well, thanks to one S. Hale I now have a photo gallary posted! Thanks to everyone for your suggestions. I ended up using a photoshop function for now. Well the title is the link to the gallary. Right now, it is just a few pictures that I have taken, and some old ones that I have on my computer that I either took or had taken of me. They include pictures of Europe, Tim's Wedding, and some with my new camera. Once I get the hang of things, I may try to make everything look nice, and of course, from now on all the pictures won't look like i took them with a bubble gum machine camera phone and got them developed at walmart only to scan them in a 1 dpi scanner with a hand crank. You may notice that some of the pictures in fact DO look like they went through said process and indeed they did. Anyway, enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home