Friday, July 21, 2006

This is my 301st post!

only 14028 more to go! Look. Im a sharer. When I enjoy a movie or a book, I want to share it with others. Sometimes forcefully. Future posts will represent this claim as I am reading a book about the life of Amy Carmichal. Its called "a chance to die" and if you get a chance you should pick one up. She is so great.
But that's not what i want to share right now. I have been buried under TUNL (my place of work) for the last two week (arguably all summer). and what do I have to show for it? well... this. That is a tiny tiny minor publication of what I have been working on. When i say tiny. I mean, it shows up in a "TUNL progress report". So don't get all congratulatory or anything. I am required to justify my existance with this... and its not much. Anyway, i just wanted to share and to find out what my little blogging comminity thought about my work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck Wade said...

I have no idea what that article said, but congratulations!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home