Monday, July 17, 2006

something

better than nothing. Here I am stuck at work. Its 10:30ish. There are a lot of things I would like to write about. Its hard to get up the motivation. Plus, I would need a lot more time than I have to collect my thoughts. I feel like I get only a few moments in front of the ol' computer here but not long enough to expound. Here's an idea, i'll put it to you. the singular viewer. (ok maybe there like 5 of you) what would you like me to post about? Let me take a minute and try to give you some options... later
you give me some in the mean time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chuck Wade said...

How about that cartoon that you used to do? That was hilarious!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Reed said...

Post about how we're taking a trip somewhere on your motorcycle with me sitting on the back of it.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home