Monday, July 03, 2006

a funny thing happend today...

As I arrived at work this (ahem) morning(?), my odometer uncerimoniously showed 6660 miles. Someone had parked their motorcycle as to block the ususal resting place of my own, and in the new hassle of finding a new space I left my key in the ignition while the day went on. Around 1:30 I was talking to a friend about the incident and I discovered the key in the bike in the 'on' position. The bike now had a dead battery. I jumped the bike and rode it home where it seemed to start without too much dificulty and so we are back to where we started except I'll probably get a new battery as soon as I can. Coindidence? or sign of the apocolypse? you decide.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck Wade said...

I'm gonna go with apocalypse... you're Satan!

hey, did I ask you if you wanted to come to a cook out at my place tomorrow? If so, what did you say?

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home