Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Apple Juice Upgrade (not recommended)

So on tuesday morning, I decided to go ahead and give my new laptop the apple juice upgrade. That consists of dumping 8 oz of apple juice on the keyboard. Make sure it is enough juice so that if you were to turn your upside down, it would drip apple juice for a few seconds. There is a slight (and by slight, i mean "100% ") chance that you will ruin your keyboard. You might also ruin your motherboard, however, I did not (thankfully!!!) decide to go with that version of the upgrade.

The lovely people at Dell insited on me downgrading back to a standard keyboard which has arrived and been installed today.
The moral of the story is to get at least a year of accidental coverage for a new computer. I'm sure glad i did.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home