Friday, April 14, 2006

Want to feel good/ bad about yourself?

Sure, we all do/don't. Go ahead and calculate your BMI here. It turns out that despite all my friends' protests, I am actually borderline obese. So I'm gonna go kill myself now... that is, if I can wrap my fat fingers around a weapon without eating it.

Actually Im going on the "bowling diet". Its one I invented, so you know its good. Basically, I am allowed to be the weight equivilent in pounds of my best bowling score. Right now that means I have to shoot at a weight of 176. According to this awful BMI thing, I can be healthy and only borderline over-weight if I just get my weight down to 195 lbs. So... I will probably try to improve my bowling score so I can afford to weigh a little more.

Aparently, I would not be underweight unless I dropped to 145 lbs.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Michele said...

well that link was extremely depressing...thanks charlie...and by the way congrats on the new bike!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I took your test, I found out that I am borderline overweight. I bet carbomb is borderline "normal." I feel like going over that edge and taking the dive. Save half of that deadly weapon for me.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Incredibly Fat Man said...

Welcome to obesity buddy! I've saved a spot for you right next to me.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home